The outstanding performance of the drilling fluid Shale Shaker in the solids control equipment is far more than these. You must operate correctly according to the instructions so that its performance can be fully utilized.
1. Choose a screen with a large screening area, large processing capacity and good processing effect;
2. The whole screen box is heat treated with heavy anti-corrosion coating on the surface to ensure the long service life of the Shale Shaker;
3. The electrical control cabinet with thermal relay overload and phase loss protection is adopted to ensure the safety of operators;
4. Adopt full-bonded ditch-edge rigid screens, which are fixed by the plate type, which makes the screen replacement more convenient and quick, and can replace a variety of Shale Shaker;
5. Reasonably design the height of the cofferdam of the Shale Shaker mud logging tank to buffer and even flow the mud, reduce the direct impact on the screen, and effectively extend the service life of the screen;
6. It adopts the Italian joint venture Ouli vibration motor, which has the advantages of high vibration intensity, large screening area, adjustable screen box angle, low noise, excellent performance and high efficiency.
KOSUN draws on the advanced design experience and manufacturing technology of Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker at home and abroad to optimize the design structure of the Shale Shaker to produce a Shale Shaker that can quickly remove harmful solids in the mud and ensure efficient recovery of drilling fluid. The drilling fluid Shale Shaker is the primary processing equipment in the solids control system. It is used to separate relatively large drilling cuttings in the mud and plays an important role in maintaining the performance of the drilling fluid. In order to ensure the production of high-quality drilling fluid Shale Shaker with high mud screening accuracy, low energy consumption and no dust pollution, every quality control in the production process is strictly controlled.
KOSUN- China Solids Control Leader&Drilling Waste Management Expert
Contact person: Lily Wang